Motor Vehicle Accident Reporting
To report an incident that involves motor vehicles while conducting university business:
Log in to to the incident reporting portal.
- Select Report a New Incident.
- Select Motor Vehicle Accident Event Type.
- Review the instructions at the top of the Event Report tab.
- Complete required fields and any additional information that is known.
- Select Save to move to the next tab.
- Select the Documents tab To enter additional documentation.
- Select the + icon to attach a supporting document, like a photograph, map, etc.
- Click Save and close to move to the next tab.
- Select the Other Parties Involved tab.
- Select the + icon to identify another party involved in the accident, or a witness.
- Click Save and Close to return to the tab view.
- Click the Submit button when you are finished.
- If the incident resulted in an injury, submit a separate Injury, Illness, or Exposure Incident report.
- If the incident resulted in an environmental release, submit a separate Environmental Incident report.