Injury/Illness Exposure Reporting
Cornell University aims to maintain a safe and healthy environment by correcting situations that caused or could likely cause injury. All incidents should be reported in a timely manner (24 hours).
This is important to report the occurrence so actions such as an investigation can be taken to make sure that a similar or more serious incident does not happen again.
Injury and Illness Reporting Page
- The on-line reporting system also allows students and guests to report injuries, illnesses, or potential exposures that occurred at the University.
- The Injury / Illness / Exposure Reporting system can be found here:
- Please call 607-255-1111 for emergencies.
Why is reporting necessary?
Incident reporting is necessary for several reasons:
- Reporting enables the correction of the situation and helps prevent similar future occurrences.
- Reporting an injury initiates the worker's compensation process for incidents resulting in medical treatment or lost time. For more information concerning worker's compensation, please visit Worker's Compensation.