Skip to main content

Incident Reporting

For emergency assistance

To request assistance from Cornell Police or EHS:

  • From a Cornell phone, dial 911, or
  • From any phone, dial (607) 255-1111 to reach Cornell Police Dispatch

Reporting an incident

Work-related incidents, like an injury or illness, motor vehicle accident, and environmental or injury-free accidents, must be reported to your supervisor immediately and to Cornell’s Cority incident reporting portal within 24 hours by clicking and following the Report a New Incident icon:


You will receive a notification from after submitting your report.


Instructions are included directly in the incident reporting form. If you need additional instructions, see the references below. If you have questions or encounter problems, please contact