Reporting an Injury-Free Incident
To report an incident where nobody was injured, such as a fire, explosion, property damage, equipment failure, near miss, contained spills in a lab, etc.:
- Log in to the incident reporting portal.
- Select Report a New Incident.
- Select Injury Free Report.
- Review the instructions at the top of the Event Report tab.
- Complete required fields and any additional information that is known.
- Select Save to move to the next tab.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Select the + icon to attach a supporting document, like a photograph, floorplan, etc.
- Select Save and close to move to the next tab.
- Select the Witnesses/Contacts tab.
- Click the + icon to identify a witness.
- Click Save and Close to return to the tab view.
- Click the Submit button when finished.