Reporting an Injury, Illness, or Exposure
To report an injury, a known or potential exposure, or a work-related or lab-related illness:
Log in to the incident reporting portal.
- Select Report a New Incident.
- Select Injury, Illness or Exposure (IIE).
- Review the instructions at the top of the Event Report tab.
- Complete required fields on the Event Report Tab and any other known information.
- Complete required fields and any additional information that is known.
- If the affected person is a visitor, select visitor(VISITOR) in the Affected Person field. The visitor's identity and contact information will be entered in a later step.
- Select Save to move to the next tab.
- Select the Witnesses/Contacts tab.
- Select the + icon to identify a witness or the affected person if they are a visitor.
- Complete all known information.
- Select Save and close to move to the next tab.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Select the + icon to attach a related document, such as a treatment summary or work restriction.
- Click Save and Close to return to the tab view
- Click the Submit button when finished.
- If the incident involved a motor vehicle accident, submit a separate Motor Vehicle Accident report.
- If the incident resulted in an environmental release, submit a separate Environmental Incident report.