Logging Into Vertere and Changing Your Password
For Cornell users:
- If access to Vertere is needed, contact askEHS@cornell.edu. Please provide the name, building, lab group (Principal Investigator), and department that you are in, and they will get back to you soon with login information (if approved).
To log into the system, please follow the steps below:
- First, click on the link to take you to the Vertere login page (bookmark this link).
- Then put in the username and password that the system administrator has assigned to you and click submit.
- You will be sent to Vertere’s main page. Here you will see a list of options on the left-hand side of the screen.
To Change the Password to one of your own choosing:
- Click on the Change Password tab (location varies depending on access rights).
- Type in your old password. Type in your new password, confirm, and hit save as shown in the screenshot below:
- Passwords must be X characters…..without special characters
Accessing Chemical Inventory:
- Once logged into the system, click on Chemical on the right to gain access to the Chemical Inventory module.
- Once you are into the Chemical Module, there will be options listed on the left for accessing inventory information (depending on access rights) as shown below: