DSR Roundtables are held twice per year, once in the spring and once in the fall. The purpose of these Roundtables are to provide a forum for DSR's to receive information and to network with others in a similar role. Agenda items vary with each Roundtable. If you have any suggestions for future Roundtable topics, please send an email to askEHS@cornell.edu.
Spring 2020 DSR Roundtable:
Spring 2020 Virtual Roundtable Recording
Disclaimer: This information was provided to Cornell Staff on May 7, 2020 and is current as of that date. For current information on COVID-19, please refer to the Cornell University COVID-19 Resources and Updates Webpage.
- Facilitated By: Ed Evans, Controlled Substances and Regulated Chemicals Manager
- COVID-19 Related:
- General Operating Status, PPE and Restart Efforts – Tim Fitzpatrick, Sr. Director EHS
- Research Safety: Operations, Guidance Documents and Lessons Learned – Josh Turse, University Biosafety Officer; Paul Jennette CVM Director of Biocontainment Operations
- Cority Incident Management Training – Levi Harmon, Manager Occupational Health, Safety and Injury Prevention
- Fire Inspections Update – Ron Flynn, University Fire Marshal
- EHS New Website – Lorrie Chase, EHS Management Systems Specialist
- Concluding Remarks – Brenda Coolbaugh, Chemical Hygiene Officer
If you have a disability and are having trouble accessing information on this website or need materials in an alternate format, contact email@example.com for assistance.