4.7 Unit Facilities/Building Representative (UF/BR)
- 4.7.1 Review work requests and evaluate potential for work requested to impact ACM/PACM
- 4.7.2 Promote accomplishment of facilities work in accordance with this program
- 4.7.3 Identifying, with the assistance of the Asbestos Coordinator, asbestos containing building materials prior to maintenance, renovation or other activities where asbestos containing materials may be disturbed
- 4.7.4 Scheduling project dates with sufficient lead times for asbestos abatement
- 4.7.5 Where projects may impact or disturb ACM notify contractor or Cornell personnel performing the work of presence of ACM
- 4.7.6 Maintain required asbestos signage as specified in section 6.0.